Alternative Production of GREEN HYDROGEN and SYNTHETIC FUELSwith AGT LTC + CCVD Technology
Brief Project Description
The extraction of green hydrogen as motor fuel from renewable raw materials using the AGT technologies (developed by AGT and University of St. Andrews, Scotland). Additional all kind of oil and petrol can be produced in one single AGT plant.
Since automobile traffic is considered to be an essential cause for CO²-related global warming, the costs for mineral products are becoming increasingly higher, and, since no long-term supply security exists, alternative motor fuels, especially H², are being sought worldwide.
These energy sources included the produced products are not in the situation to solve the CO² problem and can thus not make a real contribution to improvement. Until now only alcohol derivatives from fermenting processes and biodiesel from oleaginous fruits are truly CO²-neutral fuels. Through the admixture of low amounts of these alternatives to conventional petrol and diesel, an attempt is being made to improve the environmental situation without considerably increasing costs or having to risk technical problems in the service life of the motors.
The current economic impact of the global shutdown opens the opportunity for a new beginning with changed signs and the prevention of undesirable developments in terms of energy supply and use.
In comparison to existing processes for the energy-intensive production of expensive hydrogen by electrolysis, LTC+CCVD synthesis (gas) liquefaction is the clean, efficient and cost-effective alternative. Using the AGT technologies, green H², synthetic petrol and oils are produced from organic mass (grass and all kinds of green plants mixed with waste wood). Alcohol develops from field crops that are high in sugar, rich gas from green grass and biomass that is high in wood; these substances can be further processed into HYDROGEN and fuels. In this way, large amounts of GREEN HYDROGEN and CO²-neutral synthetic fuels that are ultimately extracted from local, renewable raw materials can thus be produced using the LTC+CCVD System Technology.
- The emission-free production of synthetic gas and fuels of the highest quality, as well as electricity from organic waste (e.g. coal, sewage sludge, vegetable waste, used tires, plastics and household waste).
- The emission-free production of green hydrogen from organic waste (without electrolysis),
- The separation of carbon from CO² and at the same time the production of graphene and CNTs in large quantities with extremely low energy consumption.
- The H² is produced (separated) by local sources and natural waste products as Lopper, wood-rests, and sewage sludge …. and is also a by-product by producing CNTs.
- Due to the wide range of possible uses of various organic materials and their specific processing to the desired products, large production volumes of HYDROGEN and fuel grades can be extracted.
GREEN HYDROGEN and FUELS FROM BIOMASS USING AGT LTC+CCVD TECHNOLOGIES
Ecological fuels made of biomass are the innovative alternative for
⇐ Economic dependency on oil producing countries
⇐ CO² environmental problems due to fossil fuels
AGT LTC+CCVD carbon sequestration technology is an unbeatable and cost-optimized contribution to the improvement of our atmosphere in the very short term. This means that CO² is catalytically docked, treated and split in a separate catalytic process.
In a direct system comparison, clean hydrocarbons can be splitted into GREEN HYDROGEN and Carbon or can be converted into petrol and dieselwith the same quality and performance as petroleum distillates economically, in the short term, and at sufficient amounts only using the conversion technology.
In this way, not only a waste product does become a reusable material, also the amount of produced biofuel lies above the cultivated areas generating the biomass.
HYDROGEN and alternative biofuels are extracted from biomass into high-quality, environmentally friendly petrol and diesel oils using the conversion method. The development now brought to market maturity by AGT also allows the use of CO² as a carbon carrier in the future.
- Publication of the AGT technologies described here by “The Royal Society, LONDON” in June 2019.
- The Royal Society is a community of many of the world’s greatest scientists. and the oldest scientific academy in continuous existence.
- Granting of patent March 2020